Saturday, July 11, 2015

State of Affairs

Hope everyone got their copy of the promotional novelette ("Introduction to Danger") while it was free!  (If not, in another 85 days I'll be able to make it free for a further 5 days.)

Book 3 ("Beyond the Frontier") will be out in less than two weeks now.  It needs a little more touch-up work, but it's in great shape!  I also need to start work on the cover...

I've also completed the first draft of Book 4 (title undecided).  This one will need a lot more work to whip it into shape!  But I think it'll be a good one once it's all done.

Among the other work I'm doing (developing that YA series I posted about the other day) I need to figure out the plot for Book 5.  I know the main characters, but none of the events as of yet.  Similarly, Book 6 will need to be plotted out.  I know the ending, and the probable setting, but little else.

It's extremely likely that (unless the series really picks up in popularity) Dr. Jeremiah will take a pause in his star travels after Book 6.  I know what happens in Book 7 that kicks off a new and exciting story arc, though - so don't fear!  He's not going anywhere!  He just probably needs a bit of a rest from his monthly schedule of fast-paced adventures before resuming the fight once more.

So that's where everything stands for right now.  Don't miss "Beyond the Frontier" when it makes its debut a couple of weeks from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment