Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My new horror novella

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.  I'm going to try to do better about posting more frequently.

I am, indeed, still hard at work writing the last book in Volume One of "The Star Travels of Dr. Jeremiah Fothering-Smythe".  It's taking a bit longer than expected - and will be a slightly longer work than previous installments - but I hope you find it to be worth the wait in the end.

For now, why not check out my latest book?

It's a horror novella, about a family dealing with the loss of a loved one, who are forced onto the run by a monster that keeps reappearing beneath the boy's bed.

The monster is out for blood.  And it won't stop coming, not until it has satisfied its hunger.






It's creepy, but not gory or disturbing.  It's good little character piece about a broken family trying to piece itself back together.

I hope you enjoy it while waiting for the next "Dr. Jeremiah" story to be released!

No comments:

Post a Comment